Tuesday, November 13, 2012

How did you spend your last hour?


There are people around you, spaces, objects of desire and what not.

For many years, I confess, I was an unhappy person. Certain events (not of my own choosing necessarily but of my own making certainly) changed me. They were dramatic, life-changing events.

Then, I got up, I dusted myself off, and I began a new kind of life. As a general rule of thumb it became imperative to look at the plus, and not the minus, of any given situation.

It changed everything. The paradigm altered. The world became easier to live in. 

People around me started to respond better. I, in turn, became happier.

I call this the ultimate freedom. The positive mind is the free mind. It is freedom the world stops and notices. 

I have spent the last hour looking at my surrounding, looking for positives.

Maybe you can do the same, and together, we may, one day, hope for a better world. 

No comments: