Monday, July 29, 2013

I am a freak and I know it

I am a freak and I know it.

Too much sunlight makes me depressed; I like cloudy days and rain (and preferably end-less days of snow). I prefer the night to the day.

I don’t have a favorite dish: I think food is fuel.

I think Plato was right. I find economics has become a ‘quack’ science.

I don’t think there is such a thing as absolute freedom. I believe students should stay in uniform till their 13th year of school. I believe no one should be allowed to study the humanities only, and that science should be mandatory for all levels of education.

I believe dry books are the best read. I believe square is the best shape.

I believe that not only is the glass half empty, it is evaporating fast.

I believe adults who cannot use computers should be fined, in some instances arrested.

Thing is, I am not alone. There are millions like me. When we do take over the world, Monday mornings will be the best time of the week, Friday nights will be the worst.


No comments: